These are some of my favorite sites:
- Star Trek. I always have been and always will be a Trekkie!
- StarGate - SG1 - Find out the current episode schedules for shows, image galleries and behind the scenes information.
- StarGate Atlantis -- A spin-off of the orinigal, but still very good
- BattleStar Gallactica -- This is a fantastic re-imagining of the 1970's series.
- Dr. Who -- After a few years off, the BBC decided to revive the Dr. Who series. It now plays on the SciFi channel in the US and it's better than ever! The BBC has their own Dr. Who website, too.
- Torchwood -- a spin-off from the latest ( circa 2005 ) Dr. Who. This series is a bit of a mix between Dr. Who and the X-Files.
- The Dilbert Zone! An outstanding cartoon strip about the horrors of Corporate America.
- ARRL: Amateur Radio Relay League. I've been interested in Amateur Radio since college, but I never found the time to take the test until I came to the States.
- Planet Hawaii - The Hawaiian Eye Web Camera is positionable and will return a still image taken upon request. The camera is located somewhere in Honolulu and generally overlooks the harbour for a great sunset shot.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Home Page. Ever since I came to California, I've been fascinated by the aquarium here.
They are generally doing a great job of promoting conservation and education about the aquatic environment. Some of you may have seen the aquarium in it's other disguise as the Cetacean Institute in Sausalito during "Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home".
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute - This is the group doing deep ocean research off the coast of California.
- Naturist Lifestyle Links - A lifestyle choice of mine for several years now. I've found many useful sites
on the internet where I have been able to meet people with similar interests. I hope these links help you find the right lifestyle for yourself.
Please mail your Feedback to Terry Ridgway